BK-5 System Program Version 1.04This system program updates your BK-5 to the latest version 1.04.
How to tell the version
Please check the version of the system working on your BK-5 before downloading the archive file.
- Press the [ MENU ] button.
- Select GLOBAL and press the [ ENTER ] button.
- Select UTILITY and press the [ ENTER ] button.
- Scroll up to the end of the list to reach the Version Info Label.
* Don't perform the update if the product is already up-to-date.
[ Ver.1.04 ]
* Please read "BK-5 Addendum" ( BK-5_Addendum_e1_W.pdf ) for details of this software.
- Introduced the compatibility with Lyrics Viewer, User Scale, and BK Partner apps for iPad.
- Octave Pop Up Added:
[NUMERIC] + [ONE TOUCH] or [MELODY INTELL] -> OCTAVE DOWN / UP for UP1
[UP2] + [ONE TOUCH] or [MELODY INTELL] -> OCTAVE DOWN / UP for UP2
[LWR] + [ONE TOUCH] or [MELODY INTELL] -> OCTAVE DOWN / UP for LWR
- Added a new Drum Kit: IndoMix4
- *******ed some Eastern European rhythms
[ Ver.1.03 ]
- BK-5 "Roland Wireless Connect" compatibility.
Please refer to the "About the Wireless LAN Function ( BK-5_e2_Wireless_W.pdf )" for detailed information.
- BK-5 Sound interruption removed while changing Tone banks
The following bugs are fixed.
- Rhythm Composer not working from Midi:
Fixed Many Controllers:
- Into rhythm composer count is now set to "1 measure" as default value.
Fixed also the Wait Note Mode (not working after the first time).
- Into rhythm composer track length is impossible to set to "0" value.
- The metronome function remains in ON exiting from the rhythm composer mode.
- Into rhythm composer Quantize now memorizes the current selected value on previous rhythm track.
- Chord recognition Pianist now work also through external keyboard connected via MIDI.
- "Operation complete" message now appears into rhythm composer after copy operation is completed.
- The function Ending/Ritardando is added by double pressing the ending button.
- Into Rhythm composer sometimes the track disappear if you change CC00 - solved.
- The save of one touch at the second save shows the message to create the area -> press yes -> "device full" appears. "Device full" message removed.
- Small other bugs are solved into Rhythm Composer.
Items to prepare for the update
Following items are required to perform the update.
- BK-5 itself
- USB Flash Memory ( Roland's M-UF2G is recommended )
* The USB Flash Memory need to be formatted on a BK-5.
- A computer with a USB connector ( Windows, Mac )
Cautions with the update
- Never apply this update data to any product other than the BK-5. This update data may destroy the data or system program of other products.
- Never power-off your BK-5 while the update is in progress!
If a power failure or similar accident occurs during the update process, the BK-5 won’t be able to start up in normal operating mode. This will require servicing, so you will need to contact Roland service center near you if this occurs.
- We regret that we are unable to answer questions regarding the update procedure using this system program. Please perform the update responsibly, following the directions given in this document.
How to update
- Expand the downloaded file "bk5_sys_v104.zip" (6 files):
- First delete all existing files from the USB memory then copy the above content (6 files) to the USB memory's root folder.
- After verifying that the BK-5 power is off, plug the USB memory into the BK-5's USB MEMORY port.
- Keeping the [ WRITE ] button pressed, power on the BK-5 .
Hold the WRITE Button until the "Update Mode:" text appears on the top line of the LCD of BK-5.
- Wait until the end of the update; the display will show "SUCCESS ".
Note: The update procedure takes about 20 minutes. During the update the LCD content may change a few times.
- Switch off the BK-5.
- Execute a Factory Reset.
( Refer to The "Factory Reset" section from the Owner's manual for details. )
Roland Software License AgreementIn no event shall Roland Corporation be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this updater. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.This is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a corporation) and Roland Corporation (herein referred to as "Roland") regarding the usage of this software product (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE"). Please read carefully the terms of this License Agreement before installing or using the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or starting the use of the SOFTWARE, you hereby consent to the terms of this License Agreement.1. GRANT OF LICENSERoland grants you the following non-exclusive rights to use the SOFTWARE in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.(a) You may only use the SOFTWARE on a specific single computer at one time. Use of the SOFTWARE shall include loading the SOFTWARE into temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installing the SOFTWARE into storage media (i.e., hard disk) of the computer on which you will use the SOFTWARE.(b) You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE for backup purposes only (on floppy disk, magneto optical disk, DAT or the similar media), but you are prohibited to make any other copy.2. COPYRIGHTThe SOFTWARE and its copyrights are the property of Roland and are protected by all international copyright laws and treaties.Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (i.e., a book or a CD). All rights that are not provided for herein are reserved by Roland.3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS(a) You shall not modify, change, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE and the copyright notice and copyrighted logo.Unauthorized copying, uploading to another network, distributing, modifying and/or attaching this software to other media or any other sales item is expressly forbidden.(b) You shall not loan, rent, lease, sublicense or transfer the SOFTWARE, either in whole or in part, to any third party. But you may permanently transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying printed materials provided you retain no copies of the Software and recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE has been updated or upgraded, any transfer of the SOFTWARE must include the most recent update and all prior versions.(c) If this SOFTWARE contains multiple templates of media (such as floppy disks and CD-ROM) and these media contain the same software, you may use only the one form of media that is appropriate for your computer. You shall not use the remaining form(s) of media on another computer.(d) You may not use the Software from multiple locations of a multi-user or networked system at any time.4. NO WARRANTYRoland makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to any of the software, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.5. NO LIABILITYRoland can not reply to inquiries regarding this system software updater. Please read the instructions completely, and please note that you should use the SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.In no event shall Roland be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this product. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Even if the SOFTWARE has any material, verifiable, and reproducible program errors, Roland shall have no liability to modify such errors.6. TERMINATION OF THE LICENSERoland reserves the right to terminate this License Agreement if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this License Agreement. Upon such termination, you shall immediately stop using the SOFTWARE.7. GENERAL(a) Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without affecting, impairing or invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.(b) This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws.---------------------------------------------------------------------Copyright (C) 2013 Roland Corporation. All rights reserved.
Be sure to read the Safety Instructions and the License Agreement before proceeding download.
I AGREE AND WISH TO PROCEED WITH DOWNLOAD
Windows ７ / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X
(110.3 MB) http://www.roland.com/support/articl...&dtcl=d&flty=0
(1.5 MB) http://www.roland.com/support/articl...&dtcl=d&flty=1
(4.0 MB) BK-5 System Program Version 1.... :: BK-5 :: Downloads :: Support :: Roland
- - - Güncellendi - - -
http://www.roland.com/support/articl...-5&id=62471977 KAYNAK BİLGİ